Bgk Tank Mates

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i have a bgk in a 85 gal. with a jade goby, a figure 8 puffer, 3 spotted raphael cats, 3 bushy nose plecos, and a firemouth cichlid and they all seem to be happy

Sorry if idid take it the wrong way but you didn`t ask if i was happy to upgrade my tank. You just pretty much forget it. Anyway new tank ordered, Just got to wait for delivery. It is going to be 65 x 21x 21. This is as big as i can fit without a move around of fernasure. This is big anough isn`t it?????? If not i need to know asap, as i have ordered it and will need to ring them back. Ok back to origanal Q What should i put with bgk?

That's 103.3 imperial gallons, 124.1 in US gallons. Not sure where PinkDolphin got 55/56 gallons?

Anyway, that should be plenty for a Black Ghost Knife. ;)

Sorry if idid take it the wrong way but you didn`t ask if i was happy to upgrade my tank. You just pretty much forget it. Anyway new tank ordered, Just got to wait for delivery. It is going to be 65 x 21x 21. This is as big as i can fit without a move around of fernasure. This is big anough isn`t it?????? If not i need to know asap, as i have ordered it and will need to ring them back. Ok back to origanal Q What should i put with bgk?

That's 103.3 imperial gallons, 124.1 in US gallons. Not sure where PinkDolphin got 55/56 gallons?

Anyway, that should be plenty for a Black Ghost Knife. ;)
Probably the current measurements for the current tank...not the proposed future tank :)

Most reactions

Back