Beware

nitro7

Fishaholic
Reaction score
hi all here goes,satureday night has bath,clean pjs sits down to a glass of wine or 2,watched tv and tank lol.every thing was great.got up this mornning (sunday yippy water change day ,love sundays/helps wor lass with the tieding up ,goes to wash hands before water change incase any polish or bleach on them ,as washing my hands i noticed something white under my wedding ring ,when i took it off, it was a bit of soap from last night ,if i had not seenit there ,it could have got into my tank(good for bid)so heres the thing watch them rings you dont no whats under there :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Thanks for the warning, same goes for cheapy mood rings, I have one that's so full of copper it dyes my finger green! Keep that away from aquariums!

I had my hands in my tank when i didnt wash the soap off properly and realised what id done, ended up with loads of bubbles and a weird surface scum for a few days.

Did a few big water changes and it went. No fish died.

i accidentally threw up in one of my old fish tanks at uni

needless to say.............. i had some water changes to do

my fish thought it was yummy though

(it wasnt a lot tho..........i think a full hurl would of sent the poor buggers to an early grave.)

my ring has no cracks or holes and deffinatly won't tarnish. it wont scratch for crying out loud.... I do wash well before diving in with my hands and arms....

how can you accidentaly throw up in your fish tank!?

you mean you were so wasted you cant remember what happened so youve put it down to accident ;) :lol:

it was like one of those uncontrollable vomits. i was lying in bed, felt sick, raced to get outta bed and exploded all over my desk and tank haha ughhh

Too much info?

sorry shelagh.....it was one of those memories u feel like sharing...but really shouldnt.

Peter..... I don't love you anymore! :lol:

I once almost put bleach into my tank, thinking it was dechlor...

Most reactions

Back