Bettas On Ebay

squiremaster

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I don't plan on doing this but I'm wondering is it a good idea to buy Bettas on ebay because I heard that if you do, they're D.O.A

Depends....

1 - where you live compared to seller
2 - sellers feed back and conditions
3 - price and factoring shipping and quarentine into the cost
4 - how long the fish will be stuck in a bag

If the feedback and sellers conditions dont say they will refund if doa then dont buyu from them. Not all fish die in transport but they get stressed.

I have purchased two bettas (Big Red & M.G.) from one seller on Ebay with no problems whatsoever.

As advised - check the seller's feedback. That pretty much tells the tale.

Of all the bettas we have sent out, only 1 was DOA. Modaz sends out more than us, and haven't heard any of his being doa.

Like said, check the seller out :good: The biggest bulk of DOA's is in the mass importation from Thailand. But then if they're shipping 200 fish its bound to happen.

I sell bettas on both ebay and via my website and out of the hundreds I have sent out I have only ever had 1 doa, just check the feedback as suggested and it's always a good idea to ask seller for other pictures of the fish to be safe, get to know the seller ask them questions and ask about them on here as most sellers are known, the good the bad and the ugly.... :p

i dunno that pic i saw of you a while back, the one with the pig tails, i would say you were the ugly :lol: :lol:
Beautiful fish though :D and a great seller :good:

Most reactions

Back