Bettas Lips Falling Off

Shes not interested in the mirror, must be a bloke then! , however the other girls were. Maybe shes to sick to care. She has very long pectoral fins as well and no visible egg spot, the only reason she is still in there is she is no trouble and gets on fine with the other girls. Here is another picture and one of the dead crown tail. Bloat? you only get that if you eat, weedy and interbred more like, whats wrong with the human race? This fish was never meant to be and now she has infected my girls with who knows what ! Thankyou paradise<3, my male, in another tank is loving the mirror right now! t

Hmm, the pic and description would say male as the ventrals look quite long for a female. That CT was definitely carrying something! Possibly worms or something with how skinny she was :(
Can you separate the betta in question(the blue one) until it heals at all? If so then when it heals you can test him/her with the mirror again when it's more lively :)

Colin my betta.

453FB757-0F2C-4444-9D70-87E2F3DD3AF6-3671-000003D2499B6D8C.jpg

Here's a very unhappy betta

Got him from a a very poor lfs in a bad state.

Got him from pat. Not being sarcastic. Sorry just peed off. When I feed him he nibbles my finger. The flaring is him showing off. He's very responsive and possibly intelligent for a fish.

Lets keep on topic guys, and give the OP the help they need :good:

372xp, I'm going to move this to the Emergency section so that more people see it, you've more of a chance at being given more advice then :)

Lets keep on topic guys, and give the OP the help they need
good.gif

372xp, I'm going to move this to the Emergency section so that more people see it, you've more of a chance at being given more advice then
smile.png

I have given advice as far as I can without correct water readings and everything :)

u really need to buy a proper test kit anythng for a quid is not good.it sounds to me that you haven't really researched your fish very well
No. My LFS tests my water for a quid, and it is one of the top 10 shops in the UK, I value there advice along with yours so please keep it coming.

Most reactions

Back