Bettas, In The Uk (midlands Area)

mikebig

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I am looking to get myself a nice new male. a CT preferably. I dont see any nice ones in any local shops. I used to use Jobys Bettas. But she has none. Is there any breeders near me worth looking at? Or people who would (gulp) post to me? Thanks in advance for any advice .

well there is DPFishways, (most of my fish are from here and are stunning!) the website is being worked on at the moment, but i know he still has loads of males in the shop so could be worth phoning and asking. :good:
The Betta Lady, (my friend dusky has had a male and female from here and they are really lovely too) :wub:
SQBettas, (not seen any from here in person, but the photo's look good. although some of them seem quite pricey for what they are.)
K.G.Bettas (had a couple of girls from here, though they were clearance stock so i think they were slightly older than is common, but well priced. was not impressed with the way they were packed and sent personally, but thats just my opinion)
ebay is always worth checking too, can get some great bargains on there! :hyper:

K.G. Bettas are based in the midlands if you wanting to collect/view yourself you can find them on Google, he welcomes collection over posting I believe (sorry if I got that wrong)

Yep...me and Netty have had 6 bettas from Dpfishways and they are super. We've just spawned a pair from him and have 5day old fry now which are looking great :good: He also gives a great back up service if you have any questions or problems :good:

well there is DPFishways, (most of my fish are from here and are stunning!) the website is being worked on at the moment, but i know he still has loads of males in the shop so could be worth phoning and asking. :good:
The Betta Lady, (my friend dusky has had a male and female from here and they are really lovely too) :wub:
SQBettas, (not seen any from here in person, but the photo's look good. although some of them seem quite pricey for what they are.)
K.G.Bettas (had a couple of girls from here, though they were clearance stock so i think they were slightly older than is common, but well priced. was not impressed with the way they were packed and sent personally, but thats just my opinion)
ebay is always worth checking too, can get some great bargains on there! :hyper:

my white girly, and Sobek were from SQ, steves brilliant

but ive had 3girlies from shell @ the betta lady, theyre lush and well priced

Kev at KG Betta is where most of my first fish came from and i have always been pleased. He doesn't have a huge selection right now but they have always been good fish. I would check him out as he is in your area :good:

Most reactions

Back