Bettas I Sold On Ebay - Advice Again

well daz i have had to send long emails bcoz he hasnt listened to a word ive said

he told me to refund or send them, he didnt care which one

so i refunded him, im just pretty annoyed that hes being such a twat tbh
i think he just had his feathers ruffled and fuming prob expected you to send them tbh.

im sorry but when someone tells me to "stop sending queer emails" and then says "i cant be bothered" also "refund me or send them i really dont care"

they think i would send them still, no way on earth

silly ppl

when you send a response to them it will also appear on there email acount as well, so i would'nt worry about it to much this person is probably just messing you about

when you send a response to them it will also appear on there email acount as well, so i would'nt worry about it to much this person is probably just messing you about

If you have refunded all they have paid it should be over you did right by not sending a live animal not knowing if it would be taken when it arrived or sat somwhere dying, so i would just take the knock and get back to doing what you do best, and dont let the person get to you if he is sending bad emails just dont let them get to you, you have given the money back just black list him on your records, and never deal again.

if they leave neg feedback, you can't leave feedback on their account any longer, but you CAN leave a response to the feedback they leave you, explaining that they were not replying to emails and you were unable to confirm a suitable delivery date of LIVE FISH! so most people will take that neg/neutral with a pinch of salt :good:

Most reactions

Back