Bettas For Sale!?!

englishbettas

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi,
i have had some betta fry that are now approx two weeks old would anyone be interested?
Livestock: bettas (young babies)
Age and condition:2 weeks old wont be ready for another 6 weeks or so
Quantity for sale:however many you want
Reason for Sale:i am wondering if anyone would be interested
Delivery or Collection:will sort out if anyone interested
Sales price:says below but stil not sure
Postage & Packaging:?
i have posted a similar thing like this into another section and got a load of hassle from other users so basically this is a yeah, no , or maybe question. the fry are approx two weeks old and have been fed liquifry no.1 and some live and frozen foods, the parents are veil tails and i have about 100 fry at the moment, the parents are as follows, the mum is black and red
and the dad is all blue with amazing fins!!
if you would be interested on the fish they would be approx 2 pound for a male and 1 pound for a female but i am still not sure on prices yet. i am in the uk but would post them for an extra charge!
please no hassle as i have had enough of that in another post, only reply if you have something to say a bout the fact you are interested!
thanks englishbettas
these are parents-

Attachments

• IMG059.JPG
    IMG059.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Photo-0019.jpg
    Photo-0019.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 68
Oh. maybe its my computer :crazy: I would love to have one, but i don't know how we could get them over here to the U.S. :/

Oh. maybe its my computer :crazy: I would love to have one, but i don't know how we could get them over here to the U.S. :/
i guess i could ship them for an extra charge but at the moment they are only fry and i wont be able to sell them for at least 6 weeks but if you would be willing to pay i would consider shipping.

english you will not be able to ship to the states good luck though
scot :)
why not? are you watching me cuz u seem to reply to everypost i put on.!

They have laws and you need to buy certificates and stuff to introduce animals to a different country; try putting your post in the Live stock forum (for sale); at the minute you are in the wanted section (to buy).

The links don't work :/

Links dont work for me either.

english you will not be able to ship to the states good luck though
scot :)
why not? are you watching me cuz u seem to reply to everypost i put on.!

They have laws and you need to buy certificates and stuff to introduce animals to a different country; try putting your post in the Live stock forum (for sale); at the minute you are in the wanted section (to buy).

The links don't work :/

Links dont work for me either.
actually ii did put it in the for sale section but somehow it changed it and everytime i try to change it and it wont let me!!!
and besides i dont think the fish are for sale anymore!

Most reactions

Back