Betta

:wub: him...FOTM nomination.. he is a handsome boy.

Where did you find a CT in Va.? I have only seen VT in my area. I would love a DT if I could find one that was not too expensive and that didn't need to be shipped.

Scarab, the plant is Egeria densa it is just sticking in the marbles & has grown up & around the rim of the bowl, he loves to bubble it. I figured it would die because of lack of nutrients & beings removed 2x a week for water changes but it has grown & grown. :D Mollymomma, I got him @ Animal Jungle in Virginia Beach. They have a very large assortment of tail types, the biggest I've ever seen, but it is always different, in other words if they have it & you want it...get it, lol, or it may be gone the next time. My best friend got a DT & man, oh man, is he ever gorgeous! :wub: I've yet to have one. :-( If I had just one more square inch of space..... :S who am I tryin to kid??? I need a whole extra house! :lol:

Whats the difference between a crowntail betta and a regular betta? Are the crowntails more difficult to find? I want one! :D Can i just go into my local fish store and ask for a crowntail betta?

BigChiefSmokem sorry for the delay. (I was w/out power for 9 days :S ) Here is a link (w/photos) that details the different tail types. Betta Finnage ,the HM photo wouldn't load for me :no: , but all the rest do. :nod: I have had a terrible time finding them. I now have an "insider" @ one LFS who will call me if any CT's come in. I have never asked a store to order them, but perhaps they would, never hurts to ask. :D I'm adding one of the newest photos of Ruby :wub: couldn't resist.

Oh wow!! I have never seen a crowntail before but would definitely like to 2nd FOTM nomination - he is just beautiful :wub:

Also that is a v interesting link cheers! :thumbs:

Thanks anyway platypus but I'm afraid the 1st nom. was for Sept. not Oct. :-( Glad you liked the link, I thought it was really informative. :thumbs: & Thank you AquaNut, your bettas are beautiful too. :wub: I've never had a female :S , might have to change that. :nod: <thinking> just ONE more tank. ;)

LCnVa said:
Thanks anyway platypus but I'm afraid the 1st nom. was for Sept. not Oct. :-(
Well, then I'll second that nomination for October's FOTM!! Your betta is REALLY beautiful!!! It looks like you are doing an excellent job of taking care of him!!! :nod: :D

thats a nice hella crown tail betta u got their i like it

(srry for the bad word "hella" just so exciting0 :)

How much did he cost you in "Animal Jungle"? :huh:

I live in Florida but I would drive there if those bettas are a realy good price. :fun:

:fish:

Most reactions

Back