Betta won't eat bloodworms...

What is your bettas favorite foods?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pellets

• Total voters
You put the frozen pea in a little cup of water and pop it in the microwave for a bit (just enough to make sure it's properly thawed, really) Then you shell it and pinch it into little betta-sized bites :)

Mine all love frozen bloodworms too. They all refused freeze-dried bloodworms, thank goodness, before I knew better than to give them some.

Barracuda seems to be smarter than George. He eats well and always comes right for the pellets. When I tried frozen bloodworms for the first time yesterday, he seemed to really like those.

George, on the other hand, has trouble finding the pellets, and he spit out the frozen bloodworms yesterday. He doesn't seem to eat very much of anything, but stays active swimming all around his tank.

Does anyone else have a betta that doesn't like the frozen bloodworms?

Well, My betta is quite interesting. I tried giving him betamin he didn't like that at all, but he ate the freeze dried blodworms. After finding out that a regular diet of freeze dried bloodworms aren't the best I bought pellets. Now he won't eat anything other than the pellets. Though he does eat tropical flake food sometimes. If I put the freeze dried bloodworms in he just ignores them.

Booboo puppy said:
Barracuda seems to be smarter than George. He eats well and always comes right for the pellets. When I tried frozen bloodworms for the first time yesterday, he seemed to really like those.

George, on the other hand, has trouble finding the pellets, and he spit out the frozen bloodworms yesterday. He doesn't seem to eat very much of anything, but stays active swimming all around his tank.

Does anyone else have a betta that doesn't like the frozen bloodworms?
no but i have a betta that swims and never stops....its weird its like he is taking after me with ADHD...hmmm i think ill post a thread with that topic...be sure to check it out

Most reactions

Back