Betta Tank

sykogngsta

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I am going to go buy a tank for another betta soon and I was not sure on which size to buy. I was originally going to buy a 2.5 gallon tank for 10 USD, but then saw that a 10 gallon tank was only 11 USD. I could jsut pay anotehr dollar for a much larger tank. Would a betta be happier in a 10 gallon tank compared to a 2.5 gallon tank?

Most bettas would love the extra room!! But dont forget about a hood (little buggers can jump) heat and filtration :)

Most bettas would love the extra room!! But dont forget about a hood (little buggers can jump) heat and filtration :)

I already have a heater and spare filter, so I guess I could get the 10 gallon tank instead.

Absolutely get the 10. As with any fish, the larger the tank, the better.

They do utilize all 10 gallons. He'll go nuts in there.

Hiya.

I would go with the 10G tank unless you are limited for space.
Just think you could design the Aquarium for your lil fella much better with all the extra space.

If he was in a 10 gallon tank, would he have to be in there alone? Or would there be some kind of tank mate that can be in there also.

you could put some otto cats in there, they get along well with bettas, as do cory catfish . but species are very high energy and adorable

Yep or some larger snails. I've found myself in the same situation before. $10 for 2.5gal or $10 for a 10gal. I bet you can guess which one I bought ;) Came in handy for breeding later on too :)

Most reactions

Back