Betta problems fin rot see last post!!

his in a large tank with other fish, the salt wont effect the other fish will it? or should i get another tank to put him in to just treat him?
i went to the fish shop today an was told to take him to a vet clinic, but the prices were 5x the amount of what the betta cost was so expensive.
What other fish are there? I would move him for now anyway to be sure no one else hurts him.

Kind of looks like a tumor to me? @PheonixKingZ do you agree?
I don’t know man...

In my experience, if a betta has a tumor, the tumor itself in scaley, because it’s under the fishes skin.

It looks almost like a blister, but I have no experience with those...

@Deanasue, thanks. I see it now. :good:

It went away, checked this morning wasn't there, put the bubbles on for a few hours then came back an he had it again, it's clear an see through it's like he has a Balloon on the end of his fin underneath. Is it the air bubbles that are getting trapped under his fins or something? I harly ever put he bubbles on, only when I do a water change to mix the declorinater, fertiliser an, stress coat around. Or think it's something to do with the water change?

Last edited:
Hello everyone rather than me start a new thread I've just used my old thread an re-named the title with a new problem.
I have a Betta that I believe has fin rot, I have been treating him with tri sulpha for the last 2 weeks an dosing every 3 days as recommended. I haven't been seeing any improvement at all, I change 50% of the water each week.Thoughts on alternative treatment?
He lives alone in a 30 litre tank, i removed all the artificial plants recently as I don't want his fins getting caught or torn.
I also want to know what are the white marks around his body?
Water parameters
PH 7.4
Amo 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 0
GH 8
KH 7
Regards Beau

Attachments

• 20201009_195130.jpg
    20201009_195130.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 59