Betta Problem

no.. im in mindanao.. Cagayan de Oro city..

can you help me prvent something like this from happenign again?

what should i do with the water or water change?
i usually have a large container to store water for a couple of days,
so when its cleaning time i just use the water from the container.
meaning there is no more chlorine.. ryt?

now i know why.. since the time i bought him, his always staying in the bottom..
hes already sick..tsk

Ok CDO yeah been there a couple of times you call it "The city of golden friendship" for the mean time why don't you remove those fancy stuff in your tank like the gravels, fake plants and other decorations if there's any.

Do 100% water change and pour 3 inches of water, add a pinch of rock salt and dry Talisay leaves and don't feed him for several days.

Then ..........

PRAY

bad news guys.. he just died.. tsk
i should choose better from our LFS..
he just arrive in our LFS.. that's why..

ill buy another soon.. hopefully he wont have the same faith as my 1st one?

Were you using water conditioner? Make sure you use it with the next one. His wounds looked very painful

I'm sorry to hear that he died. He was very pretty

Nobody uses water conditioners here especially in the provinces we don't need it.

Insikto - I know a few breeders in Davao and they can ship bettas to you. They have CTs, HMs, Trad PKs and HMPKs and most of their brooders came from me.

Forget about VTs youcan always get a CT from them with the same price as your VT.

Perhaps they don't use chloramine or chlorine in their water? We have a private well and don't use it.

Why isn't it needed? Is your untreated water perfect for a betta?

Yes

Ok

Thank you end of the topic

Whats that supposed to mean?? I asked a question, you answered, and I responded. Excuse me for asking a genuine question :rolleyes:

It means I've already answered your question and you already acknowledge it so end of the topic.

Going back to Iniskto's fish now

yeah well next time make sure he doesn't have the same fate as your last betta because im sure that was ammonia burn

I think this has to do more with the condition the betta was kept in rather than the betta it was. You have to make sure you know how to take care of one properly before getting another.

I think this has to do more with the condition the betta was kept in rather than the betta it was. You have to make sure you know how to take care of one properly before getting another.
:nod: :nod: I agree.. Please don't get another one untill you've reviewed the causes of his condition... Are you keeping him in a cup? If so, the ammonia building up would have caused his painful injury, and it will happen again.

Most reactions

Back