BETTA PICS!!!

superpenguin22

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
mr. moor and sushi:
img_0055.jpg

:p

cutecotton said:
oo wow! :wub: they look so pretty :D i love the colors on them, it's so...bright! B)
Yea. theyre actually a lot more blueish in reality (stupid flash) . I like how when i walk by, mr.moor "waves" at me :p So cute

I think they're great! :thumbs: :D

For some reason, all the blue that's on my bettas look green too (w/ or w/o flash). :dunno: :no:

:shifty: Oh, and I love mean people. You guys are freakin awesome and cool! :rolleyes:

tekknocolor said:

For some reason, all the blue that's on my bettas look green too (w/ or w/o flash). :dunno: :no:

:shifty: Oh, and I love mean people. You guys are freakin awesome and cool! :rolleyes:
Its just the akward color levels in "incendesant" white balance mode on the camera

SilverDollar_03 said:
rollntider- hey, i was just saying what i thought. i think they are cool, i just said they arent the "greatest" ive seen. sorry to penguin if it offended you in any way too -_-
No its ok

superpenguin22 said:
tekknocolor said:

Its just the akward color levels in "incendesant" white balance mode on the camera
It just sucks.. :lol:

Most reactions

Back