Betta Pics

Hmmm. Here's some old ones of my guy Kurenai.

funny_face2.jpg

lol_kurenai.gif

Annndd I think I posted this newer one before but it is one of my favorites (although I wish the quality was better)

mudkipyj8.jpg

Here is Mnemosyne. She has something strange on her face but I'm wondering if she was just born like that.

mnemosyne.jpg

mnemo3.jpg

I've had many great betta's over the past 3 years or so.
And I think i'm going to post all the my babies. Both gone and present. :)

I'll first start with George, he was my very first betta and lived 3 years.
DSCF0671_edited.jpg

DSCF0674_edited.jpg

Wasnt he dreamy?! :hyper:

After he had gone, I found Simon. Unfortantly he didn't live to long. :-(
Simon2.jpg

Infact he didn't live long at all. From what my LFS said, Simon was from a bad batch.
So I got a free fish named Winston. Another bad batch. I returned him, got my money back this time.
DSCF1483_edited.jpg

I then went to Petco a few weeks later and discovered this gem, Mystical Elvis
DSCF1846_edited.jpg

He's one of them fish who changes color's with the flash.
DSCF2478_edited.jpg

Mystical Elvis lived three years and during those three years, I got two more fish. Dhani and Hippie

Hippie
IMG_0001_edited.jpg

Dhani
IMG_0009_edited.jpg

Both fish lived three years.

During Dhani's time I got two more fish. Yasha and Julian.

Yasha is a crowntail.. I think. I'm not sure as he is a tail biter. -_-
IMG_0001_edited.jpg

He isn't very photogenic either.

Julian, I would have to say is my pride and joy. He LOVES to be photographed! And comes up to the front of the tank when he sees me, he dances for his food, and is just a bundle of joy!!

IMG_0052_edited.jpg

IMG_0026_edited.jpg

JulianModel3.jpg

Well that's all of them! :)

Wow, great photos everyone! You all have such gorgeous bettas :)

Here are some of my fav pics so far of my bettas. I really need to take some more updated ones. I have multiple favs so yeah.. I'm posting them all! hehe

Marius
I need to get some more of him.. after I've cleaned the tank that is hehe... the outside is so dirty! hehe
9-9-5.jpg

Raj
He was SO happy to finally be able to make a bubblenest. He was proud of his tiny creation hehe
I'll have to get him another plant so he can have a place to do it again :)
505-4.jpg

Another of Raj. It's not very good quality but I think it's cute b/c he absolutely LOVED those mossballs. He played with them, attacked them, and slept on and by them.
503-8.jpg

Here are 2 pics.... It's showing Afia (the red female) staring at Raj who plastered himself up against the divider teasing her. You can slightly see him through the divider hehe. The pic of him is when he just took himself off of the divider (I was too slow to catch him while he was doing it).
501-6.jpg

501-5.jpg

The Dual Beggers
408-3.jpg

My Bluebell
This is a photo of when I first got her. That's why her stress stripes are there. I need to get some updated pics of her. She's gotten SO big and she's so fat b/c she eats all of the other fish's food.
408-5.jpg

Caine
RIP my beautiful boy. I think this pic is funny though, looks like the ornament is going to eat him.
407-3.jpg

Afia again
She is SO hard to photograph. I have to take at least 20 pics of her to get 1 decent shot.
320-5.jpg

Some more of my gorgeous boy Caine.
I miss the lil guy!
320-1.jpg

318-4.jpg

Raj showing off
I love the pose hehe
raj13.jpg

Afia and her upside down twin :D hehe
betafia.jpg

And a pic of Afia when I first got her. She along with Raj had to be put into half gallon glass jars while I was finishing their tank.
I just like the way the bubbles look and the way the light makes the ones on the bottom look as though the light is coming from beneath.
fem1-1.jpg

Lovely pics Amunet - Caine sure was a stunning boy

Nibbles, the red crown tail.
Activator, the veil tail.

Attachments

• Nibbles__Medium_.JPG
    Nibbles__Medium_.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Activator__Medium_.JPG
    Activator__Medium_.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 49
My Bettas again.

Attachments

• IMG_5635__Small_.JPG
    IMG_5635__Small_.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5648__Small_.JPG
    IMG_5648__Small_.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 42
i took some pics!! and, and, and..... he's lost the lead to transfer them to my comp :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back