Betta Pics! Wahookie!!

juliethegr8t

Addicted and in Therapy
Reaction score
Well a few of the bettas are currently sick, and the others just have not been cooperating as far as pics go, so I'll post the ones who decided to be good! :p More later, I'm sure. Anyways, here goes, hope you enjoy! I love my bettas! Yey! :D

First off is my blue female - around here most gals are just the ol tan color, so when I saw her I had to grab her. Excuse her clamped tail, I woke her up and she wasn't too happy about it. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• bluegirl.jpg
    bluegirl.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 61
Next is the double tail female. I'm trying to get a good picture of her face, because IMO it's the cutest face I've ever seen on betta. She's a doll! :wub:

Attachments

• dtfemale.jpg
    dtfemale.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 56
Another gal - she's my fighter. Always flaring, she's got the biggest gill spread I've ever seen on a female! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• redfemale.jpg
    redfemale.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 48
AAAAnd onto the boys!! (other two gals are sickies) *drumroll* First off, we have the almighty Captain Jack Sparrow!! :D He was my first betta and the only one lucky enough to have a 2.5 gallon. You can see his two cory buddies in this pic too. One of them hid under that turtle the whole time I was taking pics - guess he's a little shy. :p

Attachments

• jack.jpg
    jack.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 49
Here is my chocolate who I of course think is gorgeous. :wub: I still haven't decided on a name... might end up being Gimli as he really reminds me of a little tough brown guy. :lol:

Attachments

• chocolate.jpg
    chocolate.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 49
OooOOoO (Almost) halfmoon time!! :hyper: Here is the goldy... *drool* I love this guy.

Attachments

• goldhm3.jpg
    goldhm3.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 50
Dum dum dummm..... CROWNTAIL!! Waaaahoooooooooo. I love The Dread Pirate Roberts, he's pretty darned impressive. :wub:

Attachments

• crownred.jpg
    crownred.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 45
Here's another of him cuz he wanted to show off. :)

Attachments

• crownred2.jpg
    crownred2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 48
And the other pretty halfmoon, awww..... *sigh* I just want to kiss his cute lil face. :wub: :lol: Tis all for now folks!!

Attachments

• bluehm2.jpg
    bluehm2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 51
Aaaaannnnd I forgot one (wait two). I knew I would!! :*) Here is my doubletail MALE. :D

Attachments

• dtmale.jpg
    dtmale.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 74
Just one more of him... then I think I'm done... for now? Hehe!!

Attachments

• dtmale2.jpg
    dtmale2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 44
OMG'sh, they're so gorgeous, I'm having a BOTM overload :hyper: uhhhm,uhmmm...BOTM for the last pic, I love your DT (I love them all though!)

Fantastic pics,Julie!!!

:D Thanks wuv!!! I was hopin for that BOTM overload... probably shoulda posted them all seperately... :lol: Jk!! :wub: I love my doubletail too, he's such a little guy, sooooo cute.

Most reactions

Back