Betta Pair

SarahFish

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
this morning i added the female in the reproduction aquarium with my betta male

the male is cambodgian butterfly and the female is just cambodgian

do you like them? i hope i'll see nice fry :)

Attachments

• bettas.jpg
    bettas.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 41
Those bettas are really nice, i love the colours, i hope they have babies, the outcome will be nice to see.

gr8 pics :good:

i introduced the male since yesterday evening and yes, it has started the bubble nest but i bet it can do it better

at the last spawn it has made a 20 x 12 cm one :)

Nice! Water level looks scarily high though :crazy: .

...how? :S You do realize that you don't want the fish to the surface with their dorsal and the bottom of the tank with their anal fin. Also, evaporation could also happen and you wouldn't want to add water and such.

Nice! Water level looks scarily high though :crazy: .

...how? :S You do realize that you don't want the fish to the surface with their dorsal and the bottom of the tank with their anal fin. Also, evaporation could also happen and you wouldn't want to add water and such.

What he means is, that with the water level that high you've got to worry about jumpers. Not that the fish has too much water :p

It's an absolutely lovely couple of though! Really love the guys colours

I don't see how you can tell if it's too high as you can't see where the glass goes up to :S

I see what they are trying to say. The top of the water looks like the top of a tank... so it looks filled to the brim. :rolleyes:

Very nice! best of luck on your spawn. Im pretty sure it's spelled Cambodian thought.
i am used with the romanian version lol, i talk about it dayly :) and you are right, so sorry

Very Nice :good: .

They Are Satin Flame strain from www.bettatalk.com right?
nope they are not

the water column is about 13 cm, it's not too high (the picture is made from close side)
i have no problems with the evaporation because i cover the aquarium, but still the level is not too high :)

thanks for appreciations, the fry have hatched but i can't make quality picts :(

Most reactions

Back