Betta Is Dying! Need Help 911

Lovely news. Now we are going to wait for his first bubble nest :fun:
How does he make a bubble nest with the undergravel filter making bubbles and circulating the water? Do I need to turn it off? Also, if I turn it off, then I would have to change his water everyday and have to drain off his bubbles. Also, when do I know if he is ready to pair with a female? How do I know when mt female is ready to pair with him?

Lovely news. Now we are going to wait for his first bubble nest :fun:
How does he make a bubble nest with the undergravel filter making bubbles and circulating the water? Do I need to turn it off? Also, if I turn it off, then I would have to change his water everyday and have to drain off his bubbles. Also, when do I know if he is ready to pair with a female? How do I know when mt female is ready to pair with him?

You might get more advice over in the betta section of the forum.
I have never kept betta fish so don't really know a lot about them.

UPDATE!
applaud.gif.gif
  It's been 6 months since I had my emergency.  Just wanted to share the good news.  Phlame, now monikered Phoenix is still doing fine and looks absolutely beautiful.  I've included pictures for the update.
ifa8t4ks.jpg

419ctees.jpg

GkMEK8ms.jpg

BtfQec6s.jpg

RGXpMHcs.jpg

rhaMU5ds.jpg

IYQCNU1s.jpg

lQeFQcws.jpg

wifMzifs.jpg

Just look at the difference from the first post to now.  Thank you everyone for all your great life saving input and suggestions.

He is gorgeous. I am so glad you werw able to go through this with great results.

Most reactions

Back