Betta In A 4 Gal?

As long as there's a mature filter, a heater, some plants/wood/rock (ie. some where to rest) etc. and a way for him to breathe from the surface, then I don't see a problem.

Maybe you could even think about adding some ghost shrimp.(also known as glass or grass shrimp) They are really easy to care for, and you could put like 5+ in there. :D Another kind of shrimp would be cherry shrimp. They are smaller, but are a beautiful bright red. Allthough, I prefer ghost shrimp. B-)

A 4 gal should be just fine. As was mentioned though. Just make sure it's heated, and cycled first.
If you want to try shrimp.... after the tank is cycled, add them first, and then add the betta.

Yeah 5 is the recommended but 4 is good. Btter then a 1.5. With 2 fish its a little stuffy. But they'll be fine

4 gal is OK for 1 betta, but I do know most people who get BiOrbs end up regretting it,... yeah, they look pretty, but they are not the best of tanks. Why not look into getting a cube tank, or a hexagon? gives you a bit more room to play with decor etc, and more space for the betta to swim :)

yes a Betta can go in a 4 gal. My Betta is in a 3 gal and he's happy so a Betta would be extra happy in a 4 gal

Most reactions

Back