Betta Fans How Many Do You Have

I've got two males in seperate tank...Miki, a Crowntail, and Pete, a Veiltail. I've got 5 females in a sororiety tank...Madeline, Michaela, Rachael, Bella, and Olive.

I'm impressed, will try resist the temptation and not go beyond the two I have at present both male veil tails.

Ive got 2 males so far. . . I cant bear to see them in tiny jars! Dats why i bought the 2nd one madarame ikkaku (thus named cause he has a huge flare just like the animé character,when he gets serious when fighting, of the same name). And ichigo the iceblue finned veiltail he is the older of the 2 bt he is the smaller. Ikkaku is red and green veiltail with a bit of crowntail 'spikes' at the end of his fins.

I have none yet, and am definitely not satisfied!

i have 4 males at home (1 PK, 2 HM, 1 VT) plus another VT at my girl's house along with 5 females (1 CT, 4 VT i think)...

and no, i'm not satisfied...unfortunately i dont have where to put any more so i have to stop...but it hurts! :angry:

do mine count :good:

about 25 males now, about the same females, 8 of each are my breeders, and about 300 juvi and 2 spawns set up :blink:

Most reactions

Back