Betta Breeding

Fish are AWE

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi, i need help breeding bettas i know most of it but i would really appreciate it if you guys could give me key things i need to look out for

Hi,

If you wanna start breeding betta i would suggest you do as much research as you possibly can, there are a few different ways out there as breeders find ways that suites them best

One of the best reads and most informative websites on how to breed is on the The Bettaladys website

type the bettalady in google it will come up with the website

hope this helps any questions please ask ?

have fun ;-)

thank you for helping me but im quite experienced in breeding them (not that i have) but i know loads of info, i dont get inforusia

I've bred them before but I wouldn't say I'm experienced yet. Doesn't matter how much book smarts you have, the darn things still have their own little minds! ;)

Experience is experience. You cannot have experience in anything unless you've done it before. :crazy:

I'm no expert as mine breeding was an accident, I didn't actually know he was in the tank until they were in the middle of breeding.

There are many more experienced betta breeders on the forum than me so I'm unsure of all the possible ways to go about it.

I go over it on detail on my website http://www.thebettalady.co.uk/bettainfo.htm. Your question is very vague so its hard to really give advice not knowing what you want help on as you claim to know allot. My site covers the way I do it from conditioning to raising fry. If after reading it (thats if you want to) you still have questions then please do ask and we can help :)

Most reactions

Back