Betta Bow-Front Double Tank Kit

asmack

Reaction score
Is this a good product? Anyone own one?

worldpets_1793_3632583.jpg

Link

I was looking at one yesterday. Looks very VERY cramped. The whole thing is less than half a gallon, and it's split in two. Less than 1/4 gallon per fish.

does it say somewhere how many gallons it can hold? :/ i've seen those type of things in the store but never bothered to get them.

I am a huge fan of the Aquaview plus tanks. They are 1 gal with a light and UGF and they are only 10 dollars. I buy my Wal-Mart out every week and my bettas are very happy. :nod: I would definately reccomend these to anyone who wants a nice set-up that doesn't take up a lot of space. :)

Hi asmack,

The Betta Bow Front is waayyy too small. Your bettas would barely be able to turn around. I would count that one out.

The second tank (Fishease Aquarium) looks decent to me. I've never seen it before but from the description it appears to have the necessary elements you'll need, except for a heater. Do you plan to divide it or just keep one?

I have my bettas in a divided 2.5 gal aquarium. They are happy and healthy and enjoy flaring at each other. :nod:

I'm planning on only keeping one. I was just intrigued by the "EZ-Clean System" and the "Pro-V crystals".

What about this?

BubbleTank

It looks like a novelty but it's 2 gallons and comes with an UGF...

That would be okay too. Is the bubble stream contained or are the bubbles free floating? F.Y.I, Bettas like slow currents.

the only thing for me with those bowls is that i would have no way to keep the temperature constant for my betta, which poses a great problem because it can usually get very cold here at night :) if anyone can give me a solution to that i can start stocking my houes with bettas :D

Thanks for all the help, people! I've never owned a fish before, so that's why I'm asking all these opinions on small tanks/bowls. I have very limited space... :(

Most reactions

Back