Betta Behavior

I think it just depends on the betta. My little guy is always moving about. He does stay still/sleep in his plant though...he's doing it right now lol

Does your betta have its fins clamped down? What size tank is he in? Is he in there with other fish?

Mine are active most of the time usually begging for food. I know they have to sleep probably when I am at work.Could yours be bored?

Mine are pretty active... they turn lethargic when the water is too cold, do you have a heater? What temp is their tank?

mine are active except Blaze at the mon=ment as he has a lil swim bladder problem. as mommy said do you have a heater?

Mine are all pretty active. Hector is fat and lazy and on a diet so he's not sooo active as the other two but he still get going around his tank pretty good.

Mine is pretty active most of the time. He was pretty lazy during the winter, but I think that's because it was cold. I might have to think about a heater for next winter.

Dennis ALWAYS flares whenever he sees his reflection, but im worried he's going though lots of stress. Any solutions for that? -_-

Add more plants, fake or real (silk, though) to keep him from seeing too much of his own face, or wrap half of his tank in those pretty liners, so that it cuts down on reflection, too. He'll stop eventually, though, either way. :)

Most reactions

Back