Best Way Of Perking Up?

The definate female is now called Tiana, a spelling change on tian meaning candle, the other is called Yuang, meaning sticky (his/her colour reminds me of melted icecream mixed together).

Ooh lovely girly.Do you have a picture of the other one? What type of containers from wilkinsons did you get?
I live in the uk and mite have a look
thanks

Do you have a picture of the other one? What type of containers from wilkinsons did you get?
I live in the uk and mite have a look
thanks

No, not a good picture. I got the 6.5 litre plastic containers, they're £1.49 each and are in with all the plastic containers.

Sorority - a tank with only females in it (as in "sorority" house--female college students living together)

Ahh.. I see, VERY American! :lol: We dont have those over here :D

I never knew that the U.K didnt have Frats and Sororities...They should. On t.v the U.K looks like a very good party area... :D

Quick update- I'm about 90% sure Yuang is male. I haven't seen an oviposter, theres the start of a bubblenest and I've got him to flare :fun: Now just to find out what tail type he is.... I'd guess PK, being in a female tank, but he look similar to my young SDs... We shall see :D

Most reactions

Back