Best Place To Buy

JellyPi3

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I know this topic has been done loads of time before, but i just want to know the best place to buy bettas from. I am currently searching for a featherfin, but can't find them anywhere...especially in LFS. Anyone have any suggestions (preferably UK based...and close to London/Essex)
Thanks x

hahaha lol ur gonna have fun finding a feather tail

they are a rare tail type, and hard to come across

just keep searching aquabid, one is bound to pop up sooner or later

TY...i found one not long ago...belive it or not in a LFS, but i didnt have room...its was only £11 as well...i dont think the shop realised what they had...i was gutted i missed it!

thats a very luck lfs find, doesnt happen very often

again, keep ur eye on aquabid

dpfishways.com Modaz quite often has feathertails. There's some beautiful bettas on ebay at moment droooooooolllllllll

dpfishways.com Modaz quite often has feathertails. There's some beautiful bettas on ebay at moment droooooooolllllllll

ive never seen feather tails on daz's site, but hey ho lol

apart from him, then i have never seen em anywhere else

ive never seen feather tails on daz's site, but hey ho lol

apart from him, then i have never seen em anywhere else
whats happens is that previously we have had juvis come in and they have been sold to people and have turned into feathertails, our line of bettas consist of hm and rt which have the ability to produce feathertails. the reason you aint seen them on the site before is because some people have beaten everyone to them first :hyper:

Most reactions

Back