Best online store for plants?

SABWARNER16

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I may have asked this already but I can’t remember. I don’t have any LFS that sells plants other than Top Fin and they don’t have much selection. I have ordered from Modern Aquarium twice and half of them are dead by the time they get to me. I also ordered from Aquarium Factory and had good success but they took a while to get here. I live in Texas so it’s currently hot but soon will be cooling down to probably the perfect temp for shipping without risk of it being too hot or cold. Just wondering if anyone had a holy grail place they ordered from

I'm going to order from aquarium coop tomorrow (that's when they get new plant shipments). I haven't ordered from them before, but the staph was very friendly and helpful, and answered the questions that I had. The shipping is pretty cheap too.

I'm going to order from aquarium coop tomorrow (that's when they get new plant shipments). I haven't ordered from them before, but the staph was very friendly and helpful, and answered the questions that I had. The shipping is pretty cheap too.
They give a lot of good advice on YouTube and seem pretty trustworthy so I may go for it too. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back