Best online retailer?

Hi TheShocker! I see we're neigbors. I've ordered a couple filters from PetsMart.com. They, and all of their other stuff, are much cheaper on-line than in the store, even after shipping. The filters were about 40% less than in the store. I've never ordered fish on-line, but am planning on ordering some angels and discus on-line when I get those other tanks going. What kind of fish are you looking to buy?

Great weather we've been having recently! I'm still deciding what to buy next. I made a thread about it here: http://fish.orbust.net/forums/index.php?sh...showtopic=29213

Was thinking of a Betta, Cherry Barb, Golden Barb, Oto Catfish, Punctatus Cory, Harlequin Rasbora or Red Wag Swordtail, but I've been seeing a lot of suggestions for the Cory Catfish, so I might get a trio of those.

-Seth

TheShocker said:
Great weather we've been having recently!
No kidding!

I have cories, and they're real fun and active fish. Although, for the past few days they've not been quite as active and I don't know why! I just got back from the fish store with 3 ottos to munch on the algae. Where do you shop for fish? I go to Aqualand in So. Mpls. 1/2 drive, but it's the only store I've come to trust for fish!

For fish, or supplies?

I've never bought fish online, but supplies...

The two places I see mentioned most often are Big Al's Online and Drs. Foster & Smith.

Big Al's tends to have slightly lower prices, but in my experience, they can be a little slow getting your order out the door.

heresmike said:
Where do you shop for fish? I go to Aqualand in So. Mpls. 1/2 drive, but it's the only store I've come to trust for fish!
To be honest I've just beein going to PetSmart :*) . I might stop into Aqualand next week--I looked them up and looks like they're less than 10 miles from me. I'm visiting a friend who works at Twin City Reptile on Sunday (they also stock fish and supplies) to check out their fish.

Thanks guys for the links!

-Seth

www.thatpetplace.com - Ordered on Thursday and the stuff arrived on Friday. It helps that I'm only just down the road from the place (50 miles or so). Their selection of fish supplies is the biggest I've seen. They have 365 plastic and silk plants for example.

Most reactions

Back