• lfs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • anywhere else / other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

darrene

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
where can you get the best quality and value for your aquarium plants.
let us know your good and bad experiences

cant beat my lfs, they are very expensive but tehy have sales like buy 2 plants get 1 free every once and a while so its not that bad. I just cant beat the service, the knowledge, and the high quality plants.

ive tried greenline and plants alive and i found that the plants from plants alive where of terrible quality compaired to those from greenline, also greenline has brilliant customer service drop him an email asking for recommendations and he'll point you in the right direction every time, a very knowledgeable man

My LFS has a nice selection. Plus the shipping from online places drives me nuts.

Tropica plants Aqua essentials, but they aren't stocking plants till later in the year.
So now I scout round the pets@homes for tropica plants, but I'll make an order with aqua essentials when they get stock.

I hate plants alive, all the money I spent on plants from them was money wasted :angry: .

I think you'll find this poll has been done at least once before :p I voted AE last time as they are all I've used (other than my local P@H). I've just used GreenLine and compared my last AE order greenline were close to superb! One plant didn't look too healthy, but I'm going to email them and let them know.

Last order was from AE during their sale. Several of the plants I got were quite low quality, but hey, it was a clearance sale so can't really complain :)

now greenline have ceased trading

who do you suggest for best online aquatic plants

Aquaessentials, Tropica plants.Java plants are terrible.

Aquarium Gardening, owner Dr. john Prescott is a marine biologist. He is very helpful and knowledgeable will answer any queries on any aspects of aquatic plant care

Most reactions

Back