Best Filtration System

IONMEL

Reaction score
i want to know whats the best filtration system cause im going to have a 110 tank with oscars, green terror's , blue jack depmsey and an alligator gar

I'm going to have two fluval fx5's on my 150 gallon. A 110 gallon is only big enough for 2 adult oscars! :good:

I'm going to have two fluval fx5's on my 150 gallon. A 110 gallon is only big enough for 2 adult oscars! :good:

i will evetually get a bigger tank but im getting them babies so it will take a llone time to get to adult size

Oscars are such popular fish for obvious reasons and I would love to be able to keep them myself :sad:

If EVERYONE that tries/tried to keep Oscars got the right sized tank then I would go into the 'big tank business' as I would sell a lot :lol:

Sadly though there are all too many people getting small Oscars and kidding themselves that they will upgrade to a monster tank later but don't. As previously suggested, Oscars grow at such a rate it seems pointless getting them until the correct sized tank is available.

Not suggesting the OP is in this category :look:

Oscars are such popular fish for obvious reasons and I would love to be able to keep them myself :sad:

If EVERYONE that tries/tried to keep Oscars got the right sized tank then I would go into the 'big tank business' as I would sell a lot :lol:

Sadly though there are all too many people getting small Oscars and kidding themselves that they will upgrade to a monster tank later but don't. As previously suggested, Oscars grow at such a rate it seems pointless getting them until the correct sized tank is available.

Not suggesting the OP is in this category :look:
the tank i intend to obtain in a few years should be 300 to 350 gallons, the one im custom purchasing is 120 so how long you think that would be suitable

Most reactions

Back