Best filters discussion

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Check out the baby Hailea filters they are really cheap but are very reliable. I have used them for years. I used to always have a back up filter just in case one failed but they never did.
LOL, I hear that!!!!
I have spare filter and heater tucked away in the drawer that all manuals warranties are stored.
I do the same with the business I have a new spare 4.5” grinder and chop saw in case one breaks I can continue. Old saying is if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!! And it is true in general, that said I’m not above re investing to upgrade as and when needed.

LOL, I hear that!!!!
I have spare filter and heater tucked away in the drawer that all manuals warranties are stored.
I do the same with the business I have a new spare 4.5” grinder and chop saw in case one breaks I can continue. Old saying is if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!! And it is true in general, that said I’m not above re investing to upgrade as and when needed.
That is interesting about the grinder. I have a friend who charges out a $15 sander every time he does a job thinking it will be buggered by the time he finishes. It is surprising how long one of those sanders last

Most reactions

Back