Best Fertilizer

Mako Man111

Fishaholic
Reaction score
In your guy's opinion, what is the best brand/type of fertilizer to use? I need to decide what to use for a 20 gallon tank, with 3wpg(65 watt light), Nutrafin co2, and with these plants:

-Anacharis
-Wisteria
-Amazon Sword
-Anubias Coffefolia
-Banana Plant
-Java Fern
-Java Moss

Also, are tabs the same as fertilizers? Sorry for the noob question.

Would this be good for me? http://www.thatpetplace.com/Products/KW/F2...2/Itemdy00.aspx

Do I also need other fertilizers besides the root tabs?

Sorry for the quick bump but I'm heading to the store very soon and its quite a drive.

hi
i use the tabs & find them quite good & also use flourish excel.
having had algae problems in the past i try & be careful what fertilizer i use & so far have had no problems using these, i think flourish excel doesnt contain phosphate which is usually a prime cause of encouraging algae to go mad.

hi
i use the tabs & find them quite good & also use flourish excel.
having had algae problems in the past i try & be careful what fertilizer i use & so far have had no problems using these, i think flourish excel doesnt contain phosphate which is usually a prime cause of encouraging algae to go mad.

Thanks! :) So I should go for the flourish root tabs and flourish liquid fertilizer?

i use the tabs every now & again (when i remember to buy some) & use the liquid every other day with extra at water change day

Most reactions

Back