Best corydoras pair to add?

Willbacon23

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m planning on adding another pair of corys to my 25 gallon in which there is already 6 but don’t want any bronze corys, any suggestions, price isn’t a big concern just more the aesthetic and the behaviour , my water parameters work for any types really

Are the 6 Cories that you have already all of the same species? Honestly, it would be best to add more of the same kind of cory that you already have in your tank. Cories are shoaling fish and do best in groups of 6 or more (more always being better). If you add two new Cories of a different species, they will not be in a larger group, and this is how they do best.

If you added 6 of a new group it would be great though ;)

Personally, i would add at least 4-6 more pygmy cories and call it a day in a 25 gallon.
Theyre very timid fish and do even better with a group of at least 10.

Personally, i would add at least 4-6 more pygmy cories and call it a day in a 25 gallon.
Theyre very timid fish and do even better with a group of at least 10.
I’ve been considering this as have increased number already. I’ve heard this a lot but they’re always so active in the heavily planted tank and seem rly healthy. Although I may still increase numbers I feel like being the largest group in a very peaceful tank they’re completely fine and displaying really good Behavior, I could be wrong tho

Most reactions

Back