Best Airpump?

I also use tetra whisper air pumps. Very quiet. Lock in draws ate night and I can only hear the flow of the bubbles.

I bought a tetra APS 300 today and it's great. I looked a couple of others. including the interpet one and the wire was sooooo short it wouldn't reach the bottom of my tank if I put it above the water level-pics show plugs half way up the wall. Short of putting an extension gang on the wall, I couldn't see how that would work! (only 40" wire on some models) The Tetra wire is plenty long ewnough to go through the back of my cabinet and into the extension gang I have inside! Thanks for the advice everyone
Carole x
PS I am running a Hagen 36" air curtain and turned the flow down on it, so it is fine for that!

I bought a tetra APS 300 today and it's great. I looked a couple of others. including the interpet one and the wire was sooooo short it wouldn't reach the bottom of my tank if I put it above the water level-pics show plugs half way up the wall. Short of putting an extension gang on the wall, I couldn't see how that would work! (only 40" wire on some models) The Tetra wire is plenty long ewnough to go through the back of my cabinet and into the extension gang I have inside! Thanks for the advice everyone
Carole x
PS I am running a Hagen 36" air curtain and turned the flow down on it, so it is fine for that!

thanks mogs,

i also bought it, but will be a while before its in a working tank as still setting up..

Most reactions

Back