Bert my Crown Tail Betta

Thaz some funnny ####.....hahha... : :sly:

Why lie about a fish...on the forum...to people you'll never meet in real life..? :blink:

pshh busted digi cam. three months old.

auratus, how did you find it.

everyone who gave it noms. TAKE EM' BACK

Ya mine's gone .... Still a wicked lookin betta though...

"lamantated wallpaper".....at least he/she has an imagination :huh:

And the funny part...He/she named it "BERT" :lol: :lol: :cool:

wow people are just never trust worthy, and dumb as hell to lie about something like that..why do it?

and auratus im also curious how you found that out LOL
funny stuff :rofl:

Auratus said:
Ummm bert is a pretty expensive betta! That "pride" (also known as a few other things) color strain is hard to come by.

If those people bought it for their kids they would have had to go to a breeder or something to get a fish like that.
judging by Auratus first post i think she smelled something 'fishy' straight away :D

LMFAO, BUSTED... :eek: :lol:

Don't feel bad Parrots R Life, you are not the only one who has pulled a stunt like this. BTW, most of the people who have pulled a stunt like this, have been caught lol. :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Why claim it's your fish? There's nothing wrong with posting a topic "Look at this amazing betta" It's really sad that some people decide to take the other road. :no:

Ya... I figured it wasn't his when I saw it. I think my post kind of hinted at it. Or as falling angels said, there was something "fishy" going on. And the way he said "bert only get's high quality foods" ughh....

I was searching for "green betta" on google because my mom's friend wanted to see some pictures and that was on the third page. Boy was I surprised :rofl:

I thought it was strange that he said the neighbors got it for their kids, but as the kids got older they didn't have time for it anymore.
Ok, one bettas aren't gonna live into their teens, how much older did these kids get? Two, he said the betta is 3, which is pretty old to start, and once again the people couldn't have had the fish that long that their kids "grew out of it" It's a fish, not a power ranger or something. :rolleyes:

LMAO that was my first smile for the day (sad since it is 4.30pm here)...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

UH OH...I hope noone does a google search for platies or clown loaches...LMAO....yeah right....no one could take as bad photos as I do and publish them on a website!!! If so they would be more stupid than the person who pretended the betta was theirs!!

Well...maybe.... :blink:

Then again..... :no:

And here I am taking 100 shots to get 4 "postable" shots....postable not meaning good!!

Most reactions

Back