Ben's 400l Wet Thing

how empty?

You have to make a start somehow Ben.

Looking nice, once you get some more rock you should be able to hide the egg crate.

Love the Coral Beauty, thats the dwarf angel we will go for in the 55g. Good luck with the background, will be watching that closely.

I have read another thread where you admit to becoming a member of the nem club!!

Any chance of some pictures of it??

Its the green one in the pic above the FTS

Wow looking good Ben.

I have just read the foam/rock wall link in other thread, it did look amazing, but on last page it says that the tank has been disantled, Didn't read whole thread so don't know why this was, it looked fantastic, do you know why tank was dismantled, save me reading it all :blush: was it an issue with the wall, I am slightly concerned that over time it might be eroded and the foam will cause an issue in the tank.

Any thoughts :crazy:

Is that your nem in picture 4 on the overhang?

Yeah it is.

Oh and i dont know why the tank was taken down! didnt read much of it.
The foam is inert once set, and the epoxy stops it from being damaged while fish graze on it

Tank thread

Seems he moved the tank thread to here as the DIY ended, does not seem to say he took the tank down.

I missed the nem, was to busy looking for it to actually notice it - doh

Wedged itself in nicely there by the look of it!!

Sorry to hi jack your thread again.

Its says on the last page of this thread http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.p...p;pagenumber=14 that the tank was dismantled, as were a few others started at the same time.
Also on last page of thread posted by TigerIssey it says it was, and some degeneration had occured.

I just wouldn't want to spend all the time and money on this, for it to cause the tank to crash a year or so down the road. I understand what you say Ben BUT I'm still a little worried about it :crazy:

Trod, I was looking for a post from the OP. Does not seem to say why or when.

If Ben is planning on doing this and there are problems, he needs to know, so I don't think it is exactly hijacking. More getting the information he needs to make an informed decision. God I sound like someone trying to get you to sign a consent form :rofl:

Trod, I was looking for a post from the OP. Does not seem to say why or when.

If Ben is planning on doing this and there are problems, he needs to know, so I don't think it is exactly hijacking. More getting the information he needs to make an informed decision. God I sound like someone trying to get you to sign a consent form :rofl:

Yes, me to but he hasn't posted for over a year.

Where's the dotted line, do you have a pen :rofl:

Loving the choice of tank, the shape of it just makes everything so much better to view.

Hope you plan on getting more bannerfish, they look awesome!

Threads like these make me want to start a bigger tank with coral =D

i may have re-scaped it a bit :whistle:

Thanks guys, im afriad it will only be the one banner fish though ahoy, they do get quite big so i may have to move him on one day.

That sure is a good start Ben, can't wait to see the wall :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

PS if you think that picture of the Nem is going to satisfy us you are mistaken big guy - get :snap:

That sure is a good start Ben, can't wait to see the wall :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

PS if you think that picture of the Nem is going to satisfy us you are mistaken big guy - get :snap:

I will do, re-scaped it yesturday so need to take you some new ones anyway, nems settled now too.

Love how it's going Ben :good: Very nice :nice:

Comming along nicely Ben, You read my mind, I was thinking Banner Fish at one stage too.
When you getting the Vortech in.
Regards
C

Comming along nicely Ben, You read my mind, I was thinking Banner Fish at one stage too.
When you getting the Vortech in.
Regards
C

Thats next on my list mate, but i gotta reniew my season ticket first :p theres a few going on different sites for £264 with P&P included.

Had a power cut last night i think, i was away at my dads and came home to a cold tank with the heaters both running full wack. Everythings had a really sulky day today. the coral beauty has kept himself to himself wandering in and out the rocks instead of zooming round the whole tank. I also lost the nem

Most reactions

Back