Before & After

tropicalgirl2007

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Last night I came home from work and had a brain wave!!!, I decided to change my white gravel to black sand and it had to be done NOW!, so I got back in my car and drove to the lfs and bought some came back and spent 1 1/2 hours doning it. comments welcome...

Attachments

• tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 02062007039.jpg
    02062007039.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 44
Nice adjustments.
Especially taking out some of those ugly ornaments lol.
Also Like how you added plants, can't really tell if they are fake or not, but they look great.

Just wondering though, you sure you taken a look at your colour chart lately lol?
Sand doesn't look that black. :p:p Not having a go at you, just thought it was funny.

Kuhni.

Big improvement, much better. Its funny how things have to be done now when you get these ideas, i supose if we didn't do them now we probably wouldn't get round to it
Angel

Nice adjustments.
Especially taking out some of those ugly ornaments lol.
Also Like how you added plants, can't really tell if they are fake or not, but they look great.

Just wondering though, you sure you taken a look at your colour chart lately lol?
Sand doesn't look that black. :p:p Not having a go at you, just thought it was funny.

Kuhni.

It did say in the pack it was black sand, but I know what you mean, I bought the tank second hand and the ornaments came with it, I hated them too, but on a temp basis I left them there. The plants are all real. Im please with the outcome.

Thanks for the comments

Becky

Big improvement, much better. Its funny how things have to be done now when you get these ideas, i supose if we didn't do them now we probably wouldn't get round to it
Angel

Thanks for your comments, I do believe that if you dont do it now you never will!! which is why my ironing is never done!! and my nan is coming to do it today!!! At least I enjoy fishkeeping.

Becky

nice looks much better

i'd switch the background for a plain blue/black one next :good:

Most reactions

Back