Bettaman

Fish Addict
Reaction score
box-city1.JPG

box-city2.JPG

box-city3.JPG

box-city4.JPG

box-city5.JPG

Beginging to look like BKK show picture in the fish house.......wondering what NEW in THEM......... :rofl: OK OK...... :D :D :D :D :D :rofl:

wild-1.JPG

Red Dragon F2

wild-2.JPG

Their you go just a couple of the new fish from 120......

omg i wnat that red silver plakat how much is he?

and that white female i can see 3rd pic up

They both wild type and the whit one these were the first two i grabbed off the table to see how they photographed in daylight ......Mahachai and Nakornsritammarat imbellis cross....have 60 so better wait till you have seen them all will post on web site ....some really stunning ones..... :rofl:

ahhh thats great how long b4 on ya site ma finger are iching lol i gotta have em :D :p

some by the weekend...have 4 lots of batterys on charge now..he he 120 fish to pose for me.....you might change your mind when you see some of the others..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: belive me :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

im sure i will but i also might buy much much more. gotta be abit pricey for such stunning fish, but well worth every penny. cany wait to see them all and ur defo have a sale with me :D

i cant wait to buy some!!!! I received my crowntails this morning from betaman and they arrived in top condition and packed very well!!! :cool:

no fish house is well insulated they are at 80 so you can imagine how warm it is inside.....spend all my time in there warmer than the house in winter..but all tanks are heated as they don't fluctuate as they carry the fry......the barracks is heated water just the free standing ones its OK this time of year went down to 70 when we had the snow for free standing still OK but to me not ideal so don't use them in the winter months too :cool: for the fish ..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bettaman, in my spawning tank would the filter be to strong for the fry??? it is a very small filter though!!

My crownies are setlling in really well and are soooooo stunning :kana:

mrplaty said:
bettaman, in my spawning tank would the filter be to strong for the fry??? it is a very small filter though!!

My crownies are setlling in really well and are soooooo stunning :kana:
yes dont use a filter as such i use just sponge filters they are much better and keep the nasties away like ammmonia...........

Most reactions

Back