barbs

5 or 6 Tiger barbs will do nicely!

or 2 albino barbs 2 tiger barbs and 2 green barbs...They will school together and you will have a variety of color In the tank.! :D

Mine dont bother my guppies!...they ingnore them. :)

i did have 3 tiger barbs a little while back, one of each color, and i went on a vac, and came bac to justthe normal barb left, i brought him to the petstore for store credit because i didn't think he would be happy all alone..... :-(

With the guppies, your tank is starting to get full. If you have a common plec, these things grow huge, but that is another story.

Most barbs are shoaling fish, so you need to keep a lot of them. Tigers, with anything long finned, guppies for example, is just not worth it. In your tank Cherry Barbs might work. They are a non shoaling fish best kept as a pair or trio, 1 male 2 females, (2 males might fight). Small colourful and harmless.

well you never wanna keep tigers with long fined fish..barbs are fin nippers(just so ou don't waste your money on a fish that gets the piss kicked out of it)...i don't think a long-finned zebra danio or leopard danios would be fine cause with personal experiences there pigs that are crazy and hyper and they usually boss the barbs around but yeah if you did decide to buy bars i would buy some tigers like that oter dude said and buy the albinos and green tigers to add lots of coulour to your tank ;)

anyways good luck with your tank my amigo :D

Most reactions

Back