Bank Of 3X4Ft Tanks For Sale

Chris and Alana

Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size:
3 x 4ft fish tanks on one metal stand, one tank is seperated into 3 smaller tanks. Recently cleaned up with new plywood tank supports, 3x brand new 4ft light tube's 2 have 2 months use the third is brand new, 2x 200w heaters (no heaters for the three sectioned parts) 2x fluval 4 plus filters the full tanks and 3x smaller filters for the sectioned tank, (a fluval, a tetra and a stingray filter)

Quantity for sale:

Reason for Sale:
Was intended to be used for breeding, bought all the equiptment but did not buy the fish :( it is now used to house fish that do not get on in my main community tank

Delivery or Collection:
collection only and you will need a big van

Sales price:
I am just after back what this has cost me to date which is £300

Postage & Packaging:
N/A

Photograph

random057-1.jpg

random058-1.jpg

random059-1.jpg

random060-1.jpg

Equipment make/model/size:
3 x 4ft fish tanks on one metal stand, one tank is seperated into 3 smaller tanks. Recently cleaned up with new plywood tank supports, 3x brand new 4ft light tube's 2 have 2 months use the third is brand new, 2x 200w heaters (no heaters for the three sectioned parts) 2x fluval 4 plus filters the full tanks and 3x smaller filters for the sectioned tank, (a fluval, a tetra and a stingray filter)

Quantity for sale:

Reason for Sale:
Was intended to be used for breeding, bought all the equiptment but did not buy the fish :( it is now used to house fish that do not get on in my main community tank

Delivery or Collection:
collection only and you will need a big van

Sales price:
I am just after back what this has cost me to date which is £300

Postage & Packaging:
N/A

Photograph

random057-1.jpg

random058-1.jpg

random059-1.jpg

random060-1.jpg

Offers? its currently housing a breeding pair of blockheads now but these must go as I am wanting to venture to the salty side of life with my 6footer

Most reactions

Back