BACTERIA BLOOM!!!!!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ron

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Finally, FINALLY, after all these miserable days for me, a moment of truth has arrived!!! My puffer tank's water is crystal clear, not a single bacteria cell is in there, NO MORE BACTERIA BLOOM!!! Now, my tank is 100% cycled, and I didn't have to buy anything special, just salt and a lot of water for changes!! My pufers are very very healthy, and now they can eat a little more then they could, so they're even happier!!! YAY!!! Thanks to everyone that helped me!!!! :)
Ron

That's great to hear Ron. :)

Your persistence paid off and now you can relax and enjoy! :thumbs:

Yeah! Today I stcked up on a bunch of stuff, just in case. I got some Bio Spira, Stress Zyme (Also contains billions of ben. bacteria), an algea remover pad, and a bunch more live plants. I also bought my puffers some small pest snails, they ate them in 2 seconds!!! Very intersting to watch!!! Anyways, yes, now I can just relax!!! :nod:
Ron

Personally I think the bacteria products are a waste of money that could be spent on more fish, but I'm so relieved your tank is cycling well now.

I've taken clear water for granted in the past, now when I see someone with clear water in their tank, i think of how lucky they are!!! :D I can't believe my water could b ethis clear!! Time to start taking pics!! :snap:
Ron

Ron said:
I've taken clear water for granted in the past, now when I see someone with clear water in their tank, i think of how lucky they are!!! :D I can't believe my water could b ethis clear!! Time to start taking pics!! :snap:
Ron
:D

Yea, it should look like your fish are floating in the air if you're looking at the aquarium from across the room. Now that's clear water and if I don't have that I go nutso! :crazy:

:lol: So do I. That why I was a freak for the past week, trying desperately to stop it!!! The water seems too be getting clearer and clearer as the hours go by, or it might just be my over joyed mind thats getting to me finally!!! :D
Ron

By what your describing it, that sounds pretty clear ron, i wanna see a pic!! :nod: :D

I took a whole role of pics last night and this morning of my two puffs, my new pleco and my tank. :snap: :snap: :snap: I don't have a digital so they won't be back untill next week. I can't wait to see how they turn out...
Ron

Most reactions

Back