Backgrounds

5teady_2012

Here to help
Reaction score
What background do you prefer on your tanks?

I have always prefered black for some reason, mainly cos it makes the type of fish i have stand out more.

I paint the back of mine a few days previous to the setup.

It depends on the colour of your fish. If you have bright fish a black background would make them stand out more. If you have darker fish then you would probably have a lighter background.

I used on my very first aquarium a poster back ground with loads of plants on, but with my new tnak iv gone for a jewel aquarium 3d back ground has added a nice effect to it and really does look like i have rocks on the back of my tank although most of my plants are covering it up but the bits you can see through do look really good.

Depending on the set up black is my general favourite. Though I would love to have a 3D background by made by someone like Back to Nature.
2000-kardinaler.jpg

Taken from Back to Natures website, they can do some good ones.

g.jpg

This one looks like someone took a chunk out of a lake. (Had wrong picture before)
d.jpg

I have a poster on the back of my FW and a blue on my SW tank. Have to say the 3Ds look very nice, very realistic.

Those Back to Nature backgrounds are absolutely stunning.

I really wish i'd have researched better before filling me tank, i'd certainly have gone for one of those Jewel 3d backgrounds.
But now the tanks full there's not much of a chance :(

Next time though :)

The textured backgrounds really make a difference to the appearance of a tank.

Wow.... Those Back to Nature Bgs. are really something arnt they especially the woody types.
Regards
BigC

Yeah agree they really are something else, i love em.

Wow.... Those Back to Nature Bgs. are really something arnt they especially the woody types.
Regards
BigC

Yer i thought that, then looked at the price and my opinion dropped significantly :blink:

Most reactions

Back