Background on Tank

GP

Orange
Reaction score
What kind of background do you think I should put on this tank???

tank.jpg

Also, if freshmike is out there somewhere, I really want some tips for putting hiding spots with style in this tank.. Note its 5gallon.

For ease the latex ones aren't bad. I prefer to make my own out of styrofoam as I can make them exactly the way I want the with the clours that I want and to the thichness that I want. They can be very realistic and the only boundary is your imagination.
Cheers,
Bryce.

I'm a fan of the plain black/blue ones. But they tend to look a bit rubbishy if you don't have any plants! There are so many different backgrounds available at aquatics stores with wonderful plant/rock photographs on... or fantasy ones with roman statues and ruins on them. I suggest you go and take a peek at what's available at your local aquatics store.

I like the plain ones, but I think a darker, planted one would be great for that tank, because of the plants and green gravel. :p

OK i'll keep the pictures updated...

Also, how do you make objects and backgrounds with styrofoam because I saw freshmike do it with his tall tank...

I may want to go to sand also....

You could find some really cool wrapping paper to put on the back!
It looks very nice when put up :thumbs:

My friend keeps telling me to get the New York backdrop on the back, or the statue of liberty under water like in Day After Tomorrow... How is this possible? Blowing up a picture and then getting sticky substance on back?

Most reactions

Back