Back And New Betta

KitKat88

Reaction score
Some of you may know I posted on here 2 or more weeks ago freaking out about my betta that had like ick or something on it. I went home this weekend and after letting my Fish tank sit out and dry for two weeks. I cleaned it up got a few new things for the fish tank such as new flaky food because the other stuff just gathered to the bottom more. I have Stess Coat which my friend should be benificial to the fish, Jungle's ACE (Ammonia Chloramine Eliminator), I did buy a jug of spring water for my fish tank because my friends at the pet store said not to use the city water in Chicago, there is also betta water at the PETCO in Oak Park. Oh and I bought a thermometer to keep an eye on the water of the tank (so far it's stayed at 75 degrees.) And I am really tempted to buy a Betta First Aid kit from Bettatalk.com Just to be safe.

But we got a new fish! My room mate wanted to name it Wendy because it was red like the wendy's girl and I was joking and saying I should name it Dr. Pepper because all I drink is Dr. Pepper and everyone jokes about my hair being Dr. Pepper colors. So we named him Wendy-Pepper. I know weird, but hey he has to live with my roommate too.

Introducing Wendy-Pepper (Poor boy Maybe I should just call him WP)

PA010003.jpg

good luck with your new fish, he looks great, i'm sure he wont mind his name, my guy comes running when you call 'fishywish'!

xXx

good luck with your new fish, he looks great, i'm sure he wont mind his name, my guy comes running when you call 'fishywish'!

xXx

I told my roommate that and she almost wanted to change WP's Name.

I love it :drool:

lol thank you! Him or the name?

He is gorgeous

Thank you thank you and so is your new betta... Saddly WP only has a 1 gallon... I don't think a 20 gallon would fit in my dorm. :unsure:

Most reactions

Back