Baby Albino Bn Catfish - Free To A Good Home

lionfishlover

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My baby albino catfish are now big enough to go. They are all between 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 inches long and i have approximately 50 of them.

I will be keeping about 5 until they are old enough to sex and then i will be keeping (hopefully) 2 males.

I am in Milton, Cambridge. PM me and you can pick up as many as you would like but you need to bring your own bags to transport them.

They all need to go before March 27th as this is when i go away for holiday!

Scott

id love to take these but 3hours away is too far lol, would you consider delivery? or do you travel anywhere round the north-west?

cheers mike/linzi

hi PM sent

fishyfeet...PM sent....re collection....

angelsdelight.....tryed to PM you but you cant accept messages....im offering to pick some up for you if i collect them...pm me if you can...

hi PM sent

fishyfeet...PM sent....re collection....

angelsdelight.....tryed to PM you but you cant accept messages....im offering to pick some up for you if i collect them...pm me if you can...

hi mate, i carnt PM yet, i must not have made enough post's of something, when you after picking up? my mobile is 07772020825 if you wanna giz a bell, cheers mike

Hi Everyone,

As i have some being picked up today and some next week by Anton i am not sure if there will be any left.

Once everyone that has asked to pick some up has collected them i will post to advise if there are any left over.

Scott

hi scott

just wanted to say me and all 23 mad it back thru the snow ok lol...MANY MANY thanks for these...they are stunning...il keep you posted about them....good luck with your new tank plans....i bet you find a couple of stragglers tho heheh cheers m8..

anton

Thanks Anton, glad you made it back all okay!

Everyone else, unfortunately the last of them have now gone until i can sex the last five i have kept. Once i can distinguise the boys from the girls, the girls will be available.

Thanks eveyrone, and please mail some pictures over to me as they grow!

Most reactions

Back