Babehs!

Zafirah

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I bred Pyro and Adiva...and they spawned on saturday! The babies hatched last night(13th) and they are soooo cute!
Lol, ok i guess this is my spawn log, lol.
Spawning pics
bettasandrding003.jpg

bettasandrding004.jpg

bettasandrding002.jpg

bettasandrding001.jpg

Eggs in nest:
Eggs010.jpg

Eggs011.jpg

Eggs009.jpg

I dont have any baby pics because my friend has the 18-55mm lens for my camera.

Zafirah

Congrats on your babies and best of luck with them :good: I'm sure you'll get us some great pics of them once you get your lense back!!!!!

Yep! I accidently left it at my friends house so i only ave my 55-200 and it doesnt focus very well..might use my moms cruddy camera tho, lol.

sweet that has to be exciting. best of luck :good:

Yep! I cant wait for them to grow up and be all pretty and stuff...hopefully they will be free swimming by thursday.

Yep! The female got out un nipped, it was a very gentle breeding. Can't wait until they are free swimming, i can tell pyro is getting annoyed with all the falling babies.

Alright, they are all free swimming, well most are...i have removed pyro. They arnt ready for their first feeding yet, ill probably feed them tomorow.

How many do you think you have? I'm so excited for you! I know they're 3 months, but I thought they were still too small to breed. Hope they all come out okay!

Theirs about 30-40 fry. I figured shed be too young as well, but when the girls started to get really eggy i figured id give it a shot!

I mamnaged to take this with my 55-200mm lens...*grumbles* i need my 18-55 grr

bettafry013.jpg

if you look closly you can see the fry.

:good: well done. I wish bettas were like guppies and platies easier to breed. I have got about 8 fry (platies) and they are so cute . They are in the main tank and they come up to be fed now!

Most reactions

Back