Automatic Feeders

l33d5.dr

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Going on holiday soon so will be buying an auto feeder,do any of you use one.If so could you recommend which one is the best to buy.Do they fit under the hood or do you have to cut a hole to fit them.Thanks

Hello everyone,
Going on holiday soon so will be buying an auto feeder,do any of you use one.If so could you recommend which one is the best to buy.Do they fit under the hood or do you have to cut a hole to fit them.Thanks

How long you going for? If it's a week they will be ok without

Hi Mel
Crikey I didn't think they could go for a week without food.They nearly take my hand off if they go a day without any.I'm only going for a week.Is that what everyone usually does just leave them or would some get a feeder.

Most adult/juvenile fish will be perfectly okay for up to a week.

Fry won't do as well for that length of time though.

Hi Mel
Crikey I didn't think they could go for a week without food.They nearly take my hand off if they go a day without any.I'm only going for a week.Is that what everyone usually does just leave them or would some get a feeder.

You know those blocks, the white ones, 7 day feeder things in stupid shapes like starfish lol, I use them if I'm going for more than a week or so. I think it probably depends on what you've got in there, some fish might attack others if they are hungry.

Most reactions

Back