Phoenixbaby

Motorbike Riding Tattooed fish freak
Reaction score
what do u think lol, lil too bushy haha :lol:

Photo-0046.jpg

its temporary till i move the tank 2moz lol

but im going for something similar in the big tank

and im getting a pleco :D

I think it looks a bit crowded. I really liked how you had it set up before. :)

lol huni its not planted in, im moving my tanks out in an hour, and i got new plants for my big tank yesterday and chucked them in the girls tank till i move them 2day so dont worry its not perminant lol

I think it looks a bit crowded. I really liked how you had it set up before. :)

lol huni its not planted in, im moving my tanks out in an hour, and i got new plants for my big tank yesterday and chucked them in the girls tank till i move them 2day so dont worry its not perminant lol

Oh, hah...I thought you'd lost your mind for a minute! I was trying to be nice in my response, but I was sitting here thinking, "What the heck is she doing?!" haha....I saw the one tank you've set up in your new place. It looks nice! If I were just decorating tanks, I'd want them to look like yours. They're pretttty.

Actually, I think I'm going to set up my 55gal as a species tank for some wilds, and I'm going to use your tanks as inspiration...and ya know, if you'd like to help me...that'd be awesome. I know we're an ocean apart, but aside from having java moss/ferns, I've never really dealt with a planted tank, and I'd like to have that...but haven't a clue about the CO2 junk and what not!

i know a little about setting up a basic planted tank with ferts, food, lighting and co2, i once set something up myself, but i broke my co2 machine, and ever since ive just not bothered lol

awww im so pleased u like my tanks and it'd be a pleasure to help ya with urs :) awww smiling now hehe :blush:

Most reactions

Back