ATTN: Toronto/GTA members... MEET TIME

Fishy Fishy Man said:
Wow this sounds great. Tell us how it goes :nod:

FFM
You mean that you don't want to fly down from Melbourne? :D :p

Sorry guys, it looks like I won't be able to make the meet on Saturday. I know this is kind of far away but I'm requesting a GTA TFF meeting #2 in the summer. By then I'll have a reliable car and I can take a day off. Sorry Again.

z.

boozybears said:
only 3 more days! :)

So who's all gonna be there so we know who to look out for?

I will be!
I know i'll be there. I made a post about who to look out for, i think it's on page 3. I even posted a picture of my car which i'll be standing beside. :lol:

This is soo cool. I definately will be there at 2:00 . Im glad the meet is at BigAls because Im out of algae disks so Iv got to go there this weekend anyway. I was hoping we would have a Toronto meet ever since they did one in the Uk. :drink:

I'll be there; Red Villager!
only problem is, they know I'm a guppy killer.... :whistle:

btw, Big Al's is kinda squeezed for parking, if you don't find a space sneak into the Blinds store lot next door!

Its a great idea to have a fish meeting at Big Al's because they are the best in Toronto but you should see the pictures of Oakville at www.aquariumservices.com they have huge aquariums there as well as a fiber optic ceiling which is sorrounded by a huge saltwater aquarium and on the other wall is a huge Freshwater aquarium. They also have a shark tank thats 5000 Gallons

The Scarborough one also has a shark tank

and I don't think I will be able to make it guys...my biology teacher sprung a surprise essayand I have to go downtown to the refenece library. Tell me how it went and bring back pics.

The one in East Ottawa has a shark tank too. If you're ever in the neighbourhood on Tuesdays at 7pm, pop by and you can watch them feed the shark!

The meet went well... I should have organized the “meeting” part of it a little better, but we know for next time. I was a few minutes late so everyone who was supposed to look for my car in the parking lot didn't find it :lol:. Thankfully people took the initiative to talk to people in the store, and that's eventually how we all met up. I'm sure there were others who didn't find us, and I’m really sorry about that. Next time I’ll post my cell phone number or something so that we can all find each other.

We chilled at the LFS for a bit, and then we went out for a late lunch. We all got along and seemed to have a good time, I know my girlfriend and I had a good time. It was nice meeting you all, and we'll definitely do it again.

Most reactions

Back