ATTN: Toronto/GTA members... MEET TIME

I think Oakville is closer to me and Bettacrazy too (if she can go that day- not sure).

z.

Edit: CFC pinned this for us- thanks a lot!!

time permitting I will also be there.
Maybe my daughter would come with me, she is 12.
A 3 gal with 3 neons also makes her a member of the hobby clan.

:eek: i live in gta and the big als in kennedy is only 20 mins away!!!!!!!!!!!!

who wants cc to come :wub: i know you all love me! ;)

just kidding, tell me when the dates/locations is sett!

YAY! I'm soo excited that it looks like this is going to work!! :hyper:

Ok, so we need a time and place to meet... and a list of exactly who is planning on attending... It was suggested Sat Nov 20'th at 2:00PM at the Big Al's in Scarborough (Kennedy just south of the 401)

Who's coming? Maybe we can organize like the UK group where everyone sends their cell #'s to one person so we can contact each other to ensure we meet up?

also.. anyone from that area know of a good place to go and eat/drink afterwards?

darn that is too far away for me. :/ I guess I'll have to get in on the next one, hopefully it will happen a little closer to the west of T.O.

I'm minutes away from the Scarb Big Al's so it would be better for me but if there's a brand new store in Oakville do we want to meet there instead & check it out?

As I'm in Mississauga, I'd prefer the Oakville one... but could drive to Scarborough if that's where the majority wants to go. If so, Jessa, I could give you a lift if you wanna go!

Val

Hey I'm in mississauga too, big als on dundas!! too bad they're nothign compared to the new oakville store :nod:

I don't mind going to Oakville if nobody else minds.

Would everyone be ok with chaning the location to Oakville???

I live 5 mins from the big als in scarborough and i wouldn't have a ride to oakville, but if thats where you guys want to go, don't let me stop you....

there's a montana's at mccowan and 401, a casey's at kennedy and 401, a Jack Astor's at mccowan and 401, as well as a milestone's
;)

i'm open for the 20'th.. and have no probs driving to Scarborough. We just need to pick a date, place and time and see who can come.

boozybears said:
i'm open for the 20'th.. and have no probs driving to Scarborough. We just need to pick a date, place and time and see who can come.
:lol: You said you're open for the 20th, then you said that we still need to pick a date. :lol: :p

Ok it looks like Scarb is going to be the place still. Here are the official details:

Date: Saturday November 20, 2004
Time: 2:00pm
Location: Big Al's - Scarborough - Kennedy Road, a few mineutes south of the 401 on the east side of Kennedy. Parking is around the rear, and maybe on the street.

Who to look for: Look for my car, it's a black Elentra GT, here's a picture of it so you know what you're looking for:

12.jpg

I'll wait in my car with my girlfriend until the first person arrives, then we can stand outside and wait for everyone else. :cool: If you arrive and nobody is outside, then come in and look for us.

We'll check out the store for a bit, then we'll all for out for lunch. There's Jack Astors just up the 401 at Mckowen at the Scarborough Town centre, so that's an option.

Done and done. :D

Most reactions

Back