Attention PetsMart Shoppers

GP

Orange
Reaction score
I have a question for all you PetsMart shoppers out there.

Now, on this forum, I've read that people have bought so called "Dwarf Puffers" at petsmart. I always go, but they usually never have them in stock. I was wondering, are they Dwarfs or are they GSP's?

They're dwarfs. Mine didn't last long, but it fit the descriptions given me by people here and on searches.

i've seen dwarves at the few petsmarts down here that sell them. i know my dwarf puffers, and they are it. but most have died quickly on me, many have some sort of internal issue. i dont think ps really knows how to properly take care of them. and most of the petsmarts around here don't carry bw fish at all, for teh same reason they don't carry sw.

My PetSmart has a tank for them. Sometimes they have them in, sometimes they don't. They're definitely in the same freshwater as all the other fish though.

Thats where I got mine at. Since they are my first, feeding them was an issue I had asked them about and they said "OH WE JUST FEED THEM FLAKES" Right there shows you they aren't 100 percent up to par. Mine have been going ok for 4 days now. How long have your puffers from PS been lasting?

Most reactions

Back