Attention: People With Sand

all right thanks =] when i set up a new tank i'll go with sand

Definatly Switch, Sand is easier to clean, The plecs love it, your new cories will, and my plants thrive in the stuff.

DEFINATLY recomend the argos play sand, used the tesco one too, but you get more in the argos stuff for cheaper :good:

DO IT :lol:

I used Argos play sand ! All good no problems , just wish I had put black sand in !!
I have a lot of water movement and very rarely have any waste left lying around !!
Good luck in what you chose , it may be a lot more natural for fish and plants , take your time to clean the sand and you won't regret it !!
Nik ..

i changed my sand to black gravel as i was told it would bring out the colour in the fish but it just made them and the tank really dark so i'm going back to sand (argos play sand) much more natural looking, you can see when it's dirty and easy to clean :)

i changed my sand to black gravel as i was told it would bring out the colour in the fish but it just made them and the tank really dark so i'm going back to sand (argos play sand) much more natural looking, you can see when it's dirty and easy to clean :)

Most reactions

Back